The Church is OPEN daily, 9.00 a.m to Dusk
(When there is decorating for a wedding, cleaning, or maintenance work is being done, the church will be closed for general access – details will be posted on the church noticeboards).
- The wearing of masks in the church is not now mandatory.
- On entering and leaving the Church, please use the sanitizer provided, masks are also available.
- Please leave the porch doors open.
- Contactless donations can be made through a Goodbox card reader placed on the desk near the porch door.
- Note: The children’s area is open, sanitizing wipes are available for cleaning surfaces and toys.
- Service details are on the Benefice Website (www.grantavale.org.uk)
- We hope those people who cannot come in person can join in services via Zoom:
Silent Space and Compline Service on Tuesday evenings at 7p.m. and some Sunday Morning Services from 10.30 a.m. for about forty minutes.
- Ask our Church Administrator, Cazzy Walshe, 01223 891443 email@example.com to receive a newsletter from us by email that will give full details.
- Balsham Church is part of the “Granta Vale” group, comprising the parishes of Great and Little Abington, Hildersham, Balsham, Weston Colville, West Wickham and West Wratting.
Because of the current pandemic, Legal Notices of proposed works, that we have to display in the Church or on Church Noticeboards, are not recieving widespread publicity so we are also displaying them on websites.